It’s been a while but back by popular demand a Wine Quiz to test you knowledge about wine.
1. A Nebuchadnezzar holds how many standard bottle of wine?
2. Where does the colour of wine come from?
3. Which gas is created during fermentation?
4. What is the main grape of Campo de Borja?
5. Which Italian region in this list is home to Prosecco production?
6. The Bekaa Valley is the main wine region of:
7. The grape used to make Chablis is:
8. Jumilla is in which region?
9. Minimum ageing requirements for Rioja Reserva?
10. Rioja Baja has been renamed as:
11. Which city can you see from the vineyards of Frascati?
12. Salta is a wine region in which country?
13. Cencibel is also known as:
14. What is a classic descriptor for an aged Riesling:
15. Approximately how many calories in a standard glass of dry wine?
16. You want to buy a special bottle of Pinot Noir. Which of the following is not made from Pinot Noir?
17. In which Spanish wine region will you find the winery Suertes del Marqués?
18. Where is Setubal?
19. Which of the following wines comes from Sanlucar?
20. What important winemaking product is sourced from Nevers, Troncais and Allier?
If you feel inspired to learn more about wine you may want to sign up for a WSET wine course at TheWinePlace.courses