As regular readers of this column you will know that from time to time I like to post a short quiz to test your knowledge of the world of wine:
1. What is the Spanish wine region famous for Rosé wines
2. Where is sparking wine Asti made?
3. How would you describe a Port wine?
4. Sancerre is in the French region of?
5. Where is Amarone made?
6. The colour of a red wine comes from?
7. Chianti is?
8. Chablis is a:
9. Which wine should you serve with spicy food?
10. Sanlucar de Barrameda is famous for producing which style of wine?
11. Pinotage is a grape from which country?
12. Which of the following is not in Germany?
13. Which wines does not go with a Seafood Paella?
14. Where would you find the Spanish grape Godello?
15. What flavour do you associate with a wine described as oaked?
16. If you wanted a white wine, which of the following grapes would you ask for?
17. What is the correct way to taste a wine?
18. Salt in food can make a wine taste?
19. What is Mistela?
20. Which of the following is not an indigenous wine from Valencia?
Share your Results:
If you feel inspired to learn more about wine you may want to sign up for a WSET wine course at TheWinePlace.courses